Provide prompt, dependable and consistent service. Work to deliver an exceptional customer experience by completing jobs as promised.
In this role, you will help deliver an exceptional customer experience and increase profitability for the dealership. This is a very fast pace and high-volume position that will require multi-tasking, problem solving, organizational and team working skills to name a few. Following is a list of responsibilities required but not limited to perform:
– Maintain, repair, diagnose and accessorize units as required.
– Perform assigned tasks according to factory specifications with the highest level of quality and efficiency.
– Communicate necessary information to service advisors for any additional actions to complete repair orders.
– Notify service advisor of additional parts or labor to complete repairs.
– Request necessary parts to complete repair order.
– Assist service advisors as requested by writing work orders or communications with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
– Complete all necessary paperwork.
– Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area.
– Assist other technicians as needed.
Minimize missed diagnosis and return visits.
Complete any seasonal projects as assigned.
The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
Qualifications and Experience:
– High School Diploma or GED required
– Valid Driver’s License (motorcycle endorsement preferred)
– 2-3 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
– Diagnostic capabilities
– Excellent customer service skills
– Detail oriented
– Excellent organizational skills
– Solid interpersonal team building skills
– Strong computer knowledge
This position is performance based. Requirements and responsibilities can and will change to maintain an exceptional customer experience and department profitability. Business seasonality will require focus and priorities to be considered carefully. The General Manager will help support priorities as needed.
We can't wait for you to join our team of sales and service professionals. Submit your application and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.