Qualifications and Job Requirements:
– Greet customers in a polite and professional manner
– Answer inquiries about clothing, riding gear, and apparel
– Provide product recommendations for customers.
– Maintain a clean and organized showroom and display areas.
– Guide customers with product knowledge to help them make purchasing decisions.
– Assess customer needs and wants; answer customer questions and concerns.
– Assist in product inventory procedures.
– Cross-sell and upsell products.
– Build relationships with customers.
– Knowledge and experience with motorcycles and/or Powersports vehicles.
– Friendly, approachable, outgoing personality
– Professional appearance
– Strong customer service and communication skills
– Ability to work weekends
– Computer skills with the ability to learn new software quickly.
– Employee Discounts
– Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
– Paid Vacation Time
We can't wait for you to join our team of sales and service professionals. Submit your application and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.